Translate

Friday, March 28, 2014

Don't Forget To Write!

When traveling, we usually do not think to take a small notebook with us. But, for me, its hard to remember all the names and places and things I saw once I return home. So, I take a small notepad with me. That way, if I try a new food or see something unusual, I can jot down the name and tell others about it when I return home. Since I blog, it is a great way for me to write down my daily activities or end the day with a recap of what I did or places I visited.
Get in the habit of writing during your journey. It's a great way to recall your vacation when you return. And keeping a journal will allow you to go back in your mind and relive those moments as you re-read what you have written. If you have children, encourage them to do the same. It's a great way to compare notes and talk about what they enjoyed most on their vacation.

For more travel tips or to book the vacation of your dreams, call McMillian Travel at 704-994-8747 ext 1. We are ready to assist you in planning the vacation experience of your dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment