Translate

Friday, March 10, 2017

Buying or Selling Real Estate?

On the advise of an awesome employer and friend, Michael Diggs, I went to real estate school in 1998. It wasn't something I had thought of doing before Michael suggested it. A few years later, he would ask me to help him with a commercial deal in Charlotte, NC. Of course I was delighted to assist him. I went back to school in 2001 and got my real estate brokers licenses. I opened my own real estate company and enjoyed working with buyers and sellers for the next several years. But, in 2015, I closed my business because there were not a lot of people in my area who wanted to purchase homes. I had worked hard to get my license and just let them go inactive as I was not doing business any longer. In 2016, I found a company called Park Place Realty Network. They allow agents in North Carolina (and a few other states) to work with them in referring buyers and sellers. The great part is, I can work with any buyer or seller in any state in the United States! We work to find the best agents in the area the customer is looking to buy or sell in. When we find the right agent, I refer my client and they are taken care of. I do receive a small referral fee for sending the agency a new client. It is a win-win for everyone. Sometimes, the agent does not work out. In that case, we can go back and find another agent for the client. I work hard to make sure my referral client is satisfied and has a great experience.
If you know anyone who is buying or selling a home, I would love the opportunity to assist. Please visit http://www.brendamcmillian.com/real-estate.html

No comments:

Post a Comment