Translate

Friday, May 5, 2017

Check Out This Awesome Restaurant!

If you are ever in or near Paramus, New Jersey, please visit the Westfield Garden State Plaza Mall. It is a large, two-story, upscale mall with shopping, dining and entertainment. While taking a tour in New York, I had the privilege of visiting the mall. I did not get a chance to do a lot of shopping but some friends and I stumbled upon the Grand Lux Cafe. When I say, everyone was raving about their meal....we were all more than satisfied with the food and the waiter we had. They say pictures are worth a thousand words, so I will provide a few for you. This is how they described my ribs meal on the menu: Falling Off the Bone Tender! Wood Grilled Baby Back Ribs Glazed with Our B.B.Q. Sauce and Served with French Fries, Peanut Cole Slaw and Green Chile-Cheese Cornbread. They were indeed fall of the bone ribs. The coleslaw was divine and the green chile-cheese cornbread was warm and oh so good. I let my friend Brenda taste it and she ordered some to go! I must find the recipe to make it at home.
Brenda got the salmon served with Fresh Asparagus, Mushrooms, Potato and Tomatoes with a Sweet Green Pea Sauce. That sauce was extremely good. We were so busy tasting each others food, her salmon got cold. She tasted it and said even cold it was delicious!
Needless to say, we all had a wonderful experience at the Grand Lux Cafe. My husband and I will be looking for one in our travels and will certainly stop in when we have the opportunity. If you are a red velvet cake fan, please do NOT get theirs! It will make you throw rocks and all other red velvet cakes. It was so melt-in-your-mouth good, you have to shake your head after every bite! Bon appetit!




No comments:

Post a Comment