Translate

Friday, July 14, 2017

Day three Club Med

Wow! Today was an awesome day! First, the weather cooperated because it was overcast and that kept the heat down for our sports training. I had volleyball training first and tennis training second. Both trainers were very knowledgeable and patient with us newbies. We learned techniques of each sport and practiced with each other. I must say, the sand on the volleyball court was a challenge. So hats off to all the beach volleyball players out there. They have 8 professional volleyball courts there and sometimes tournaments are held there. I also learned they have training camps there for youth. I did not realize there was so much involved in volleyball and tennis! I may not be a pro, but I can pose and smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment