Translate

Friday, June 30, 2017

Day two, Club Med Sandpiper Bay, Port St Lucie, Florida

Today was another day of adventure at Club Med. We started off with a delicious breakfast. Then we toured the property. It was really a repeat for me, since I explored the entire property yesterday after check-in. After touring the property, we listened to a presentation about the worldwide properties of Club Med and what expansion is coming for the brand. After that, we were free to participate in the activities until evening cocktails and dinner. Of course I took the time to catch up on some work and relax. I went to the Riverside BBQ and Grill for a salad, burger and fries. Everything was very good and the wait staff was friendly and accommodating. I also video taped Angela Caraway (The Caraway Management Group) doing trapeze for the first time. Make sure you watch the video.
The entertainment in the theatre tonight was Circus Cabaret. It consisted of various acrobatic acts and was quite good. The strength and flexibility of the performers was incredible.
Tomorrow is another awesome day when we have a presentation on the Club Med Academies and are able to participate in two of the the academy lessons. We choose two out of volleyball, golf and tennis. If my shoulder cooperates, I will participate. If not, I will settle for being a spectator. Looking forward to another fun-filled day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment