Translate

Tuesday, February 27, 2018

If You Want to Buy a Home, Here Are Some DONT'S!

Buying a home can be the happiest time of your life. It can also be the most stressful. Here are some definite DONT'S when you are in the process of purchasing a home:

1. Use credit cards or get behind on them.
2. Buy a car.
3. Omit liabilities from your loan application.
4. Change jobs, become self-employed or quit your job.
5. Buy any large purchases on credit.
6. Originate any credit inquiries by applying for credit.
7. Change bank accounts.
8. Deposit large sums of money without checking with your loan officer.
9. Co-sign for a loan.

Any of the above actions could cause you to lose your positive loan status and not be able to get the home you want. 

For more information on buying your dream home, contact me, Brenda McMillian, North Carolina Real Estate Buyers Agent. I can help you with purchases within my area or anywhere in the US through my referral system. Call me at 704-294-9150 or email me at info@BrendaMcMillian.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment