Translate

Thursday, May 26, 2022

I'm Back!!!

 Hello. I have been away for a couple of years but now I am back. Since I was last here, a lot has happened! COVID has claimed many lives worldwide, shooting and violence have claimed some of societies youngest victims and wars and conflicts abound. In the midst of all of that, we are still her and able to live life to the best of our ability. While I am as affected as anyone, I am going to try to be as upbeat and stay as encouraged as I can during this horrible time in history. Even though we are all hurting, a smile will go a long ways in helping all of us to heal. I want to share some things that I have been doing this past month. I am just coming out of an episode with COVID so I am certainly glad to be here! May we all continue to live in a state of gratitude as we journey through life. And may we all be able to keep our love and faith in tact so that we can receive the promises to come.--Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment