Translate

Sunday, December 4, 2022

Lessons Learned From the Cruise

There were several things I learned from my Cruise on the Mardi Gras. Some I knew, some I just learned. Let me share some of them with you.
1. When coming on the cruise, be patient. That goes for getting on and off the ship, getting food, shopping and using the bathrooms (Other than your own).
2. Straws may be edible! (This was new to me). I know some companies have gone to papper straws and I thought Carnival had too. Nope, their straws are edible. I have the chocolate and the strawberry. Interesting and tasty.
3. Usually, your Carnival pin is in your room when you get there. Now you have to ask for it at the photo counter! 
4. Your 1.5 liters of water is not in your room either. The ones in the room charge a fee when used. So you have to request your water at any bar. They will scan your card but there is no fee.
5. Bring a light jacket or shawl with you. The room and the dining room can get cool.
6. Bring lots of money for photos if you like pictures. For a 7 night cruise, make sure you get a photo for each port (so you can remember when you went and when). Also get at least one for each formal night. If you don't, you may regret it later! 
7. Don't overpack! That's just more luggage to deal with or more baggage to pay for at the airport.
8. Take a cap. It is always warm in the Caribbean so you will need something to keep you cooler as the sun beats down.
9. In our stateroom, the stool doubled as a tray table! Who knew?
10. Have fun, and don't be afraid to ask questions! That is how we learn.
11. When you are ready, call me! I can make the process easier, more efficient and less stressful. What are you waiting for? Let's Go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment