Translate

Monday, January 16, 2023

Outside Agent January 2023 Conference-Experience Traveling our World

On Monday January 9, 2023, over 200 agents with Outside Agents conveined in Orlando, Florida at the beautiful Universal Resort Hotels. I stayed at the Cabana Bay Beach Resort. Others stayed at the Aventura Hotel while others stayed at the hotel where all of the classes were, the Loews Royal Pacific Resort. The Cabana Bay is a retro style resort designed for fun and affordability according to Universals website. The architecture is inspired by the Florida beach resorts of the 1950s and 60s. There is a lazy river, two pools, sand with lawn chairs, a bowling alley and more!There is bus transportation from the resorts to City Walk. City walk is the free epicenter that is the gateway to all three theme parks. Since it is a free area, you can go there and shop, eat, catch a movie, or get a drink. City walk is also beautiful at night.I did manage to get a couple of shots of it at night but the photos do not do it justice. The first day was filled with great information from our suppliers and we were able to get lots of great information to pass on to our clients. We were also given tools to help our business thrive. We are learning more abour All Inclusive Resorts, Cruises and Adventure Companies that we can market with confidence. Both Breakfast and Lunch were provided for us by different sponsors each day. I am excited about what I learned today and look forward to the next four days of training. I can't wait to get back to work so I can share what I learned so I can make the most of my training. If you are interested in traveling in the next couple of years, call me and let's talk about it! Lock in todays prices for travel later.

No comments:

Post a Comment