Translate

Friday, January 20, 2023

Day two of Outside Agents Travel Conference

Day two is now in the books, as they say. Each speakers has 45 minutes to present information on their particular brand. I may not have mentioned it but yesterday we heard from Playa Hotels & Resorts, Delta Vacations, Sandals Resorts, G Adventure, Royal Caribbean and Vacation Express. 
Today it was Virgin Voyages, Viking River Cruises, Celebrity Cruises, Princess Cruise Lines (the Love Boat), Disney Destinations, and Globus.
We have three more days to go! So when I tell you we are absorbing information from morning till night, believe me! We get there at 7am and have breakfast till 8am. Then classes start and we get out around 5pm. We do break for lunch. Both breakfast and lunch are provided each day by sponsors. So, they make sure we are fueled for the days activities. Here are a couple of the meals I had these two days:
I have been able to meet other agents from around the country. It has been a pleasure to meet agent who, like me, work hard to learn more so they can better serve their clients. 
Although we are in Florida, it has been chilly each day. It has been in the 60's and low 70's with cool breezes. This is not at all what I planned for. Usually when I am in Florida, I am tickled with 
80's and plenty of sunshine. Not this time! I feel sorry for those who are vacationing and did not check the forecast before leaving home. That's a travel tip to remember: check the forecast in the city you will be traveling to before leaving to make sure you packed appropriately! I always bring a sweater or light jacket because conference rooms can get cold. I wore a sweater here because it was cold in NC when we left. Little did I know I would need it when I got here. I checked the forecast but thought 70's would be OK. I was wrong 😊. 
So off to bed now but not before giving you a second travel tip: Call me! BMac Travel for all your travel needs. Also make sure you like my @BMacTravel page on Facebook. I am giving away prizes, surprises and keeping you up-to-date with all the latest travel deals. Call me at 704-294-9150 and start packing. #BMacTravel #LetsGo #WhatsOnYourBucketList #Travelin2023


















































































































No comments:

Post a Comment