Translate

Monday, November 28, 2016

Anniversary Vacation Fun!

My 13th wedding anniversary was November 26, 2016. This year, my husband wanted to have a two week vacation around that time. So, that is what we did. I talked about the cruise because that was the first week of the vacation. The second week was two-fold. The weekend after we went on the cruise, we went to the home of a wonderful couple, John and Judy, who I have known for over 20 years. They live in Palm Coast, Florida and we are always welcomed by them when we are in the area. They really showed us a great time while we were there. They took us to St Augustine, Fl. I had not visited there before so, I really had a great time learning about the history of the area. Including the fort, the streets and more.
We were also treated to delicious homemade pizza one night and BBQ ribs another night. We enjoyed ourselves so much, it was hard to leave. But, we had to get started on the third leg of our trip. Our anniversary was still five days away!
Our time spent with our dear friends is always a treat for us. To have friends who are also our spiritual family is such a blessing. Spending time with them added to the cherished memories I already hold dear.













No comments:

Post a Comment