Translate

Friday, December 16, 2016

Save Money Without Much Effort


Who doesn't like to save money? Not very many people I am sure. Because of my membership with My $1 Business, I was able to download a shopping app on my phone a couple of days ago. I went shopping and got a couple of items on the savings list. Because of that, I save $1 for two items and since I redeemed my receipt within 7 days of downloading the app, I received a $10 bonus!! So I am extremely happy.  Most of the stores in my area are on the list, so most of my shopping will allow me to save money. 
I actually have the $10 monthly membership (you can upgrade when you join, but it is not mandatory). With that membership, I also get discounts on travel. That will help me as a travel agent, to save even more money on my personal travel.
I will be tracking my savings and blogging about the deals and savings.
I know most of us are able to pay for a $1 monthly membership to be able to save $10's or $100's. It is a win-win situation. And, if you decide to pay $10 a month, one week at a resort could save you the yearly cost of your membership. Give it a try today. There are no long-term contracts and you can cancel your membership at any time.
​I look forward to hearing how much you save on the things you already buy. Go to http://bit.ly/bam1od and start saving today. On the home page, you will see my code "bam1" in the white box. Just click CONTINUE to get to the information.

No comments:

Post a Comment