Translate

Sunday, November 27, 2022

Day 2 (at Sea)

This morning was a leisure day at sea, slowly on our way to Nassau, Bahamas tomorrow. We sat on the balcony and watched swimming fish jump out of the water, fly a short distance and dive back into the water. It was such a delight to see so many of them. Sometimes it was one and sometimes a whole school of them!
For breakfast, we went to the Marketplace. They have a variety of foods and you can even have cooked-to-order omelets. 
After our late breakfast, we went to trivia and did very good. We almost had a perfect score (missed it by 3). But we had so much fun and the people around us joined in the fun. So that made the experience worth it.
By the time it was over, it was time for lunch. So we mad our way over to Guy's Burger Joint (deck 17 mid) for my pig patty!
Since I love bacon, what better way to have it than by making it into a burger!. They have all the fixings but because of my AIP lifestyle, I had it without the bun or cheese. It was still good though! I added lettuce, onions and pickles. Besides, I needed to save my cheating for the pepperoni 🍕 pizza I would have later.  Pizzeria del Capitano (deck 8 aft) is so good! And besides, I'm at sea its half the amount of calories as the ones back home. (Look it up, I'm not kidding...lol).
There is still so much to do and since I couldn't decide what to do, so I went to the room and rested my back. I was told it was a pulled muscle before I left home, but I was determined to come on this cruise so I am dealing with it. 
Anywho... tonight is our first formal night and I am excited we get to dress up for dinner. But for now, I am relaxing on the balcony enjoying the breeze and just thankful to be here.
Are you ready to relax yet? Call me at 704-294-9150 (next week, I cruising right now) and I can make it happen for you! You can also like my Facebook page @BMacTravel and message me there. What are you waiting for? LET'S GO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment