Translate

Sunday, November 27, 2022

Pre-Anniversary Adventures-Day 1

Today (11/24/22), our pre-anniversary adventures began. When we drive to Florida, we do it in two days instead of one. We drive half-way one day and finish the drive on the second day. We do the same coming back. We do this so Vaughn won't get too tired behind the wheel and we can explore where we are staying and get familiar with our surroundings. It also allows us to be more rested when we get to our destination. It may take more time, but we plan for it that way. 
So on our first night away, we are in Savannah, GA at the Holiday Inn at 11 Gateway Blvd E. It is convenient to eateries and right off of I-95, which is what I look for in a hotel. We are repeat customers because of the cleanliness of the rooms, nice area, friendly staff and proximity to I-95. Aaron checked us in this time and even remembered us from a previous trip. As always, the staff is nice and helpful. They show a genuine interest in making your stay a pleasant one.
One thing I did notice this time that I hadn't before: they have pillowcases embroidered with the type of pillow you can sleep on! I thought that was a great touch since different people like different types of pillows. I was so impressed, I took a photo!
They have one of each on each side of the bed so you can swap or enjoy both! I don't know who came up with that, but this customer certainly appreciates it! So, off to sleep I go. I have to rest well for tomorrow's adventure. 😴 
Are you ready for your next adventure? Call or text me at BMac Travel (704-294-9150). What are you waiting for? Let's Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment