Translate

Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Monday, Feb. 13, 2023 Celebrity Apex Cruise

After a breakfast of assorted fruit and a waffle, we went to watch a DC movie. After watching a few minutes of it, I sought shade one floor below. I found a lounge chair and had a nice, relaxing time feeling the breeze and watching the water. I was highly anticipating our visit to Puerto Rico because we have an excursion to view the city by bus. I will take as many photos as I can to show you what this beautiful place looks like. We had a beautiful time touring San Juan. The gentleman who was our guide was extremely knowledgeable about the history of the island. He made the tour fun, enjoyable and interesting. So if you are ever in San Juan, make sure to take a guided tour of the island. Dinner tonight will be at the Cosmopolitan Restaurant. Dinner was very good. I had the Turkey Parmesan with Spaghetti and hubby had the Duck breast with veggies.

No comments:

Post a Comment