Translate

Monday, March 13, 2023

Saturday, February 11, 2023 Our First Day on the Celebrity Apex

We are sitting here in the room getting ready to take transportation to the port. Just as a reminder Fort Lauderdale port and Port Everglades is the same thing. So if you hear either, just know they are interchangeable. So today I will fulfill a desire I have had for over 12 years. Years ago, I completed the educational classes for this cruise line and always wanted to sail on one of their ships. Today I will be able to fulfill that desire. I am thrilled to be able to share my adventure with you! We went to dinner at Normandie Restaruant. My husband ordered Escargots A La Bourguignonne and I ordered the wedge salad for the appetizers. For our entrees, he ordered duck breast and I ordered turkey parmesan. Both meals were very good. For desert, we had chocolate cake and strawberry angel food cake. Whew! All I can say is, if this keeps up, it’s going to be a long week of great food.

No comments:

Post a Comment