Translate

Monday, December 1, 2014

MSC Divina: Falmouth, Jamaica

Our first stop of our 10 day cruise was in Falmouth, Jamaica. The shopping was wonderful. There was a store there that had beats by Dr. Dre at an incredible price. We were also able to get great deals on all types of merchandise. We chose not to do any of the excursions. We just visited the stored within walking distance of the ship. The weather was not but since I do not like cold weather, I refused to complain. The people are always friendly and patient. I really enjoyed my time spent there. I cannot wait to come back next year for 6 nights! Pleas join us Aug 1-7, 2015. We will be vacationing at the Grand Palladium Resort and Spa in Montego Bay. The resort is all-inclusive. So, pay for your trip and put away your wallet.
For more info call out office at 704-994-8747 ext. 1 or visit our Travel Deals page on our website www.McMillianTravel.com.








No comments:

Post a Comment